Ramzan: 2 Easy Dips to Complement Your Fried Platters
- Tomato ketchup ½ cup
- Brown sugar powdered 3 tbs
- Vinegar ½ tsp
- Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 pinch
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Paprika powder 1 tsp
- Mustard powder 1 tsp
- Charcoal for smoke
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Give charcoal smoke for a couple of minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks!
Aloo Bukharay Ki Chutney
- 1/4 kg dried plums (aaloo bukharay),
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- Add water, salt and red chilli powder to dried plums and boil till they get soft
- Add sugar to the mixture and cook on medium heat
- Melt it until the mixture becomes a bit thick (for about 2 minutes)