Remembering Tupac On His 20th Death Anniversary
- "If you can make it through the night, there’s a brighter day."
- "During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams."
- "Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can see and feel."
- “A coward dies a thousand deaths… a soldier dies but once.”
- “My mama always used to tell me: ‘If you can’t find somethin’ to live for, you best find somethin’ to die for.”
- “I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that’s bad, I’m gonna suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I’m doing is right. So I feel like I’m going to heaven.”
- "I'm not saying I’m gonna rule the world or I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee you that I will spark the brain that will change the world."
- “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.”
- “You're right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck.”
- “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up.... and handle it.”
Can you add to the list?