8 Struggles You Only Know If You Are A Consistently Late Person
1. Even your most creative excuse isn't good enough; people just fail to understand why you're late
2. Getting called out by your boss/school teacher for being late, and using you as a never-to-follow example to any new person
3. The horrifying, judgmental head-to-toe looks that you get as you walk into a room full of super punctual people
4. The one time you actually plan to be on time but something totally absurd comes up and no one believes you
5. When people keep calling or texting to ask, "where are you?"
6. When you underestimate the traffic/ distance
7. When you can magically some-how believe you can make it on time...
8. Deep down inside, you know you will always be a late person and you have accepted it
Have something to add to the list? Leave your feedback in the comments below!