Home Remedies To Fight Hair Fall Issues:
Apple Cider Vinegar
Clogged follicles are another major cause of hair loss. Apple cider vinegar clears your follicles and helps your scalp retain its natural moisture. Simply pour a shot of apple cider vinegar into a glass.
Yoghurt and honey
In a cup, combine 2 tablespoons yoghurt, 1 tablespoon honey, and the juice of 1 lemon.
Apply this paste to the scalp and roots with a dye brush.
1. Allow 30 minutes to pass before rinsing with cold water.
2. Apply this paste once a week for fast and effective results.
1. Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
Make a fine paste with it and add it to your hair and scalp.
2. Allow 30 minutes for the paste to dry on your head.
3. To keep your scalp moist, cover it with a shower cap.
4. Rinse off and let your hair dry naturally.
1. Depending on the length of your hair, soak two to three teabags in one to two cups of hot water.
2. When it's cool enough to handle, spill it over your scalp and hair while massaging your head gently.
3. After an hour, rinse with cool water.
4. Let your hair dry naturally.
Beetroot is rich in Vitamins C and B6, as well as folate, manganese, betaine, and potassium! These are all essential for healthy hair development. Beetroot also serves as a detoxifying agent by keeping the scalp clean.
- Take 7-8 beetroot leaves, plus 5-6 henna leaves, boil and ground them properly
- When the paste is ready, apply it to your scalp and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.