OREO DESSERT TO SATISFY YOUR SWEET TOOTH
Looking for ways to satisfy your sweet tooth quickly? Here is our go-to easiest recipe of oreo dessert, try it out and it will leave you begging for more!
- One packet Oreos (whatever flavour you like)
- ½ stick butter
- One eight-ounce cream cheese, softened
- One small vanilla instant pudding
- One eight-ounce container of Cool Whip
- Three cups milk
- One cup sugar
- Crush Oreos in a pan (save a few for topping).
- Melt butter and pour over Oreos.
- Mix pudding mix, milk, cream cheese, and sugar.
- Fold in a cool whip. Spread over Oreos.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos on top.
- Chill before serving.