Treat For The Tastebuds: Grilled Chicken Burger
- Boneless chicken
- Burger buns
- Capsicum - 1 (Chopped)
- Onion - 1 (Cut into rings)
- Salad leaves as per choice
- Cheese slice - 1
- Tomato - 1 (Cut into rings)
- Chilli flakes ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Soy sauce 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Chilli sauce 1 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp
- Take a bowl and add boneless chicken with lemon juice and salt and spread it well.
- Add black pepper powder, chilli flakes, cumin powder, soy sauce and chilli sauce and flip the chicken back and forth to spread the dressing evenly.
- Let it set for ½ hour.
- Take a grill pan (or a regular pan) and grease with oil and preheat it.
- Place the chicken on it and cook from both sides until it’s golden brown.
- Place the capsicum, onion and tomato in the pan and grill them as well.
- Take the burger buns and start off by placing the salad leaves. Place chicken on top, followed by cheese slice, capsicum, onion and then tomato.
Spray the worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce on top and cover with the bun.
**Serve fresh out of the grill with potato wedges or fries.